650g of Mediterranean essence
A generous handful of fresh, high-quality products
300cl of gelatinized “nose for wine” in order to savour the meals
A pinch of enthusiasm and curiosity to select dishes from the menu
Garlic, toasted almonds, olive oil and parsley
A sliver of madness and a bowlful of love for the work
A sprinkling of perfectionist powder and attention to detail
A huge window to let the light in
Colourful ceramics and tiles to stay connected to our Mediterranean roots
Large wooden tables to enjoy time with friends.
We have a team that manages to bring this entire recipe together, adding their hard work and enthusiasm so the dish comes out perfectly every day.
A SPACE FOR SHARING
1. To start with, we’ll make a sofrito (sautéed onion, garlic, tomato and peppers) with Mediterranean essence, salt and pepper to taste and a glug of virgin olive oil. When this is golden, we’ll add a little freshly picked parsley. Stir and leave to rest.
2. We fill the perfectionism with a little love for the work and a pinch of cinnamon. We put it in the oven, on the highest temperature to extract all the juice completely.
3. Next, we use the mortar and pestle to make a chopped mixture using a peeled garlic clove, a handful of toasted almonds, the sliver of madness and the attention to detail.
4. We go back to the sofrito and put it into a large pot, add the chopped mixture and fresh, high-quality products. We leave this to cook on a slow heat and stir until everything is well bound together and to our taste.
5. Then we take the little stuffed perfectionism parcels out of the oven. We’ll flambé them in a frying pan with the curiosity for dishes from the menu. We serve all this with a little “nose for wine”.
And to pair with this dish, we recommend a good bottle of Mediterranean breeze, young but still having spent a little time in an oak cask. However, you could also take a look at our inspiring wine list.